Before starting to work on your website design (or redesign) we have to know all the details about your business and the industry you work in. We have to understand your unique needs, challenges, and expectations. Usually, we discover this information during the initial meeting with the client.
We ask our clients the following questions:
- What is the goal of the website design/redesign?
- What are your expectations?
- What is your target audience?
- What is your Unique selling proposition, something that makes you stand out from the competition?
- Who are your competitors?
- What is the scope of the project? What pages should be developed and what website functionality may be required?
The information we obtain helps us to see the bigger picture, estimate the budget, and create a timeframe for the project.